Mental Breakdowns and Isolation

I've been struggling a lot with my mental health. When I wake up in the morning, the first thing that hits me is this heavy question: “How am I going to get through today?” And I ask myself that every single day. It’s tough, really tough.

Feeling lost and empty is my everyday routine. I feel lost like I'm wandering without any direction. And, there's this emptiness inside me that I can't seem to fill no matter what I do. 

Mental Breakdowns and Isolation

The things that once brought me happiness now seem like distant memories. 

I have had mental breakdowns quite often, and I isolate myself. 

I know I should talk to someone, and share this with someone, but still, I don't want to, I want to disconnect from people, totally out of reach.

To anyone, who is going through the same, please know that you're not alone. Your journey may be different from mine, but we can face it together. 

It will all be okay.

Until next time, take care of yourself. :)

Post a Comment

0 Comments