Living and Existing

Living and Existing

The more I grew up, the more I understood that living and existing are two different things. We can live because we exist, but sometimes it feels like we only exist because we can't really live. 

Existing is just being there, going through the motions, and ticking off the days on the calendar. You're there, but you're not really there. Existing. It's not bad, but it's not fulfilling either. 

Living is something entirely different. It's about experiencing life, it's enjoying the little things, chasing your dreams, feeling all the emotions, and being present. It's those moments that make you feel alive. 

So, yeah growing up has shown me that there's a huge difference between living and existing. And, the more I realize this, the more I want to find ways to truly live, and not just exist.

Post a Comment

0 Comments